Thursday, August 6, 2009

Writings and literary exploration, circa 1987

Timothy Schletter

Little Red Ridinghood

Ounce there was a mean girl named big Red. She walked to give her grandma some grapes, on the way she met a nice wolf, the wolf said "Were are you going?" Red said meanly "I wanted to give my grandma the grapes," the wolf said "Okay," then the wolf when't away, the wolf went to grandma's house, then grandma had a heart atack. The wolf said "oh no, I must dress into grandma's dress!" Knock, knock, "Who is it?" said the wolf. "It's Big Red, I came to give you the grapes," said Big Red. "Come in," said the wolf. "What small teeth you have," said the wolf. "The better to eat," said Red. Then Red aet up the wolf. Then the woodcuters heard a CLUNK! Then the woodcuters went in the house and cut Red in half and the wolf was free.


Tim S.

house on the hill [unfinished]

One day there live a family, and there was a club, The kids in the club where Jason, Bob, and David. They were triing to find out what is in the house on the hill, When will we, asked Jason to David, David thought, we'll do it Friday. The next day was Friday, They packed up for the trip Bob said, this is kind of like Ghostbusters, yes but this is serious said Jason. in a inpourtent way. They asked there moms, they said yes, The kids met again, well lets get going, said Jason loudly. They went to the house, when they hit the top of the hill the sky turned dark. look out Bob Jason, Bob said oh my god. It was a wearwolf. aaahhh, "burp", ho burped? I didn't said David, I didn't said Jason, I didn't said Bob. Somebody did said Jason, common let's make a quick plain before the warewolf gets us, Okay the plain is. So they talked about it...



by: Timothy A. Schletter

The Easter Bunny

I all started when Gary was heading to school. "Gary," Adam yelled on his bike. Hi Adam, cool bike," said Gary. "My dad bought it for me yesterday, I allway wanted this kind, I'll race you to school, said Adam. "Okay," said Gary. "Mmmmm, good lunch," said Chris.



Untitled - 4 Parts (Maybe 5)

Part 1

One day two boys and two girls, who were nine, were fishing in a calm an serene ocean. Suddenly, they felt a strong tug. Argued as to whose line had the biggest fish. "I have a bigger fish than you," said the first boy. "That's a minnow, I've got a whale," yelled the first girl. They pulled their lines at the same time and up came a green man with a terrifying laugh!

Part 2

He pushed them in the water and zapped them with his slimy lazer. They shrank as small as a middle sized grouper.

Part 3

"Follow me or die," said king Neptune evilishly. He took them to the site of the buried treasure. He tourched them til they agreed to dig up the treasure. They dug and dug untill they uncovered it.

Part 4

It was a pirates Treasure of gold, silver, and rubies. king Nepture took them to a cell he said was filled with even more treasures just for them. He slammed the door shut, but there was no treasure to be found.

Part 5 ?

All of a sudden a gorgeous white dolphin named Skimmer came flying by and knocked...



Tim S. May 7, 87

[Poem] with drawings

Alligator heart, Alligator heart
If I don't get one
I think I'm gonna fart.
Throw away my dart board
Throw away my cart
But don't throw away my
alligator heart.



[Poem]

There Once was a dragon from china
who love a girl named tina Tinea
One day a chinaman said,
if you marry her, I'll cut off your head
So he started to date a girl named Hina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who was "Hina"? Man that is HILARIOUS!!!!